Connect . Explore . Learn | Studying and Working Indians in Australia
Hello all prospective students,
I'm sure you've done your research on the most appropriate study destination for you. USA, UK, Europe are all good destinations; however, here are some reasons you should consider Australia;
1. Quality public institutions - All universities and TAFE's are fully government funded. Being government funded means they are expected to operate at a very high standard as they are accountable to the Australian tax payers.
2. Australian lifestyle - Australia has one of the best lifestyles in the world. It's a vast continent with beautiful weather, plenty of outdoor activities, art, serious sporting and lovely landscapes. Australia is a melting pot of various cultures.
3. Economy - Australia is one of the very few countries which escaped the global financial crises. Good government fiscal policies and strong industries are responsible for this. There are plenty of carrier options for graduates here. Australia's unemployment even in such times is less than 5%.
4. Education (fees) guarantee - Australia is probably the only country in the world which gives a fees assurance to the students. So even if the institution shuts down, you will be placed in another institution free of cost to complete your education. Please note, that this is mainly a concern for private providers. Australian universities are the property of the government and the possibility of them closing is next to zero.
5. Excellent infrastructure - Public institutions in Australia have state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipments for students. There are also fantastic sporting and recreational facilities.
These are just some of the reasons you should consider Australia as a study destination - there are plenty more. I'm proud to be an Aussie graduate.
Please visit us on www.WhyStudyAbroad.com if you need more information. This is a free service for students who are intending to study overseas.
Good luck !