Connect . Explore . Learn | Studying and Working Indians in Australia
Hey people there, hope you are doing fine! :-)
Many out there must have tried searching information about this Long Stay Visa Programs in Australia, I bet.
I got bit information about this visa thing on a website and here it is.
- This visa enables the applicant to work for a specific employer in a designated job role in Australia.
- A job offer and sponsorship is required from a company in Australia to apply for this visa.
- This visa is only good for the designated position in the designated company and is not transferable.
- If the holder wishes to work for another company then another application for a work permit specific to the new company has to be applied for.
- An employer to fill a nominated position and be paid at least the minimum Australian salary level must sponsor the applicant. The applicant must have skills, qualifications, experience and an employment background, which match those required for the position.
- The applicant must also have English language skills equivalent to an average band score of 5 across the four test components in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test.
- Completed visa application with a valid passport and 2 recent passport size photographs.
- A police good conduct/character certificate.
- Proof of Qualifications and Work Experience.
- Curriculum Vitae and Employment contract covering the position for which the employee has been nominated.
- Evidence of Vocational English
- Satisfactory skills assessment from a relevant assessing authority.
- A copy of the nomination approval letter.
The spouse of the visa holder has the right to work in Australia.
The initial visa is granted for 4 years.